Inner Child Quartz Point 25g
- Average Dimensions: Height 3.5cm x Length: 2.6cm x Width 2cm
- Weight: 25g
- Hardness: 7
- Composition: Silicon Dioxide
- Formula: SiO₂
- Origin: Minas Gerais State, Brazil
- Inner child quartz is a rare formation due to the inclusions and inter grown points within the crystal.
- Colour: Clear, White
- Sold as seen
- Also known as Bridge quartz, Quartz penetrator
- Beneficial for working with childhood or spiritual issues that are blocking your personal growth.
- Ultimate spiritual teacher
- Master Healer stone due to its crystalline form
- Manifestation and meditation
- Powerful energy amplifier
- Absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy - excellent for unblocking
- Raises energy to the highest possible level
- Spiritual library waiting to be accessed
- Has the ability to dissolve karmic seeds
- Enhances psychic abilities and attunes you to your spiritual purpose
- Used in meditation quartz filters out distractions
- Aids concentration and unlocks memory
- Expands consciousness
- Works for all chakras
- Controls and perceives situations
- Clarity to the mind
- Helps stubbornness
- Positive mindset
- Perseverance and patience
- Holding a quartz crystal in your hand doubles the bio-magnetic field (demonstrated by kerlian camera)
- Protects against EMF
- Generators electromagnetism and dispels static electricity
- Regenerates energy to a healthy state before dis-ease
- Acts as a deep soul cleanser connecting the physical dimensions with the mind
- Immune system and brings the body to balance with all planes
- Excellent for soothing and sleep patterns
Inner Child Crystals are rare inter grown points within the crystal. Both names, Bridge and Inner Child, are used interchangeably. Inner Child crystals are much smaller and penetrating more in than outwards.
In ancient times, rock crystal was believed to be ice that never melted. The Greek word for crystal, krystallos, means ice. In Rome, the belief that quartz was permanently frozen ice inspired the Romans to carve spheres or rings out of quartz to give a “cooling” effect during warm months. Much work was done on colours and prisms, thanks to Sir Isaac Newton and a natural quartz crystal. He discovered that refracting sunlight through the quartz allowed him to study the colours of the rainbow in great detail. Also, quartz is piezoelectric and pyroelectric, which means it can turn pressure or heat into electromagnetic energy. It is used today in all sorts of functions, such as watches, microphones, computer chips and other electronic circuitry.
All of our crystals are ethically sourced and display the correct information about authenticity, enhanced, dyed or man-made. The information on this website is for guidance only. No medical claims are made for the crystals or incense and the information given is not intended to act as a substitute for medical treatment. If in any doubt about their use, a qualified crystal healing or holistic practitioner should be consulted. In the context of this website, illness is a dis-ease, the final manifestation of spiritual, environmental, psychological, karmic, emotional or mental imbalance or distress. Healing means bringing mind, body and spirit back into balance and facilitating evolution for the soul, it does not imply a cure. In accordance with crystal healing consensus, all stones are referred to as crystals regardless of whether or not they have a crystalline structure.