This little blog is quick and easy guide to help you get started on your new crystal journey.
What crystals are best for beginners?
Crystals are all unique in each of their own, however you cannot stop a crystal from calling you regardless. As we are all on our own healing journeys we require different things. We all vibrate to different frequencies and energies. There are some wonderful beginner crystals however, starting with gentle and easy vibrations is always a great and safe way in. You can purchase crystals in all shapes, sizes and weights. Polished Tumble stones (also known as pocket stones that you can carry around daily/under your pillow or even in your bag) and raw materials such as clusters, points and chunks. These are always a good way to get started!
- Amethyst: Is always a favourite! Amethyst is a crystal that responds to majority of physical, emotional, metaphysical and mental well-being. Amethyst is a powerful yet calming, peaceful and relaxing vibration to be around.
- Rose Quartz: The stone of love! We all need to love ourselves, have some confidence boosted, to be able to emit loving vibrations from our heart space out to the world. This is such a gentle and beautiful crystal to carry or begin with, it supports with emotional healing, releasing and eliminates negative energy from entering your energy field.
- Clear Quartz: The master healer, is a energy that can be programmed very easily and can be paired with almost all crystals to enhance properties
- Black Tourmaline: Is a very strong protection stone. Starting your spiritual journey it is a must have, tourmaline is a deflection crystal. If any negative or unwanted energy tries to come close within its frequency it will reject and push out the incoming. It is also used well to block out EMF.
- Natural Citrine: The stone of manifestation, abundance, success and prosperity. This is a very happy and joyful crystal that will pull positive vibes your way
- Golden Tiger Eye: Gives us the courage, strength and motivation on all planes.
- Green Aventurine: Enhances our creativity, abilities and keeps us calm and at ease. Deflects feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Jasper: All jaspers are excellent grounding stones, keeping us humbled and calm, when we are working spiritually grounding and protection are two key factors. Using grounding and protective crystals can help us get used to a daily regime and keep us centred from our root chakra.
- Smoky Quartz: Grounds, Protects, Deflects and pulls out unwanted energy from the wearer, smoky is often a wonderful stone for empaths and those who suffer with anxieties and stress. Smoky Quartz dissolves around and within your space. It pushes away negative thoughts and any jealousy/envious behaviours.
- Gypsum (Selenite, Satin Spar, Desert Rose): This mineral is excellent to activate the third eye, meditation and psychic abilities, it also has strong protection attributes and cleanser.
- Sodalite: Self expression! Unleashes your inner voice that you may be suppressing or struggling to speak in your truth.
- Carnelian: Promotes energy, aliveness, vitality and creativity. Carries sexual and passionate energy, ignites and teaches us to keep going.
We have used each of these crystals and minerals in our own personal journey and we have chosen these crystals as they carry so much. They all are beautiful to work with and carry so much difference between them, it is almost endless fun discovering their spirits and individual vibrations. We look forward to submitting more crystal guides and personal journeys soon.